Brand: Nature's Own
- LOADED WITH OMEGA-3: Fish oil is a rich source of Omega-3 which is good for the heart
- MAINTAINS WELLBEING: Omega 3 is also known to help maintain general wellbeing
- PROMOTES HEALTHY COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Supports healthy brain function
- ODOURLESS & MAINTAINS HEALTHY JOINTS : No fishy aftertaste and reduces inflammation & swelling due to mild arthritis
- This medicine may not be right for you Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
Publisher: Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
Release Date: 09-05-2018
Details: Nature’s Own Odourless Fish Oil 2000mg is a double strength source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids, with an odourless formula to reduce fishy aftertaste. Omega 3 is important for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing, as well as for heart, brain and joint health.
Odourless Fish Oil 2000mg is particularly beneficial for those wanting to more easily enjoy the health benefits of fish oil each day.
Nature’s Own Fish Oil is sourced naturally from ocean fresh wild fish, and is tested for pesticides and heavy metals including mercury – so you can be sure you are receiving high-quality fish oil.
• Contains twice as much Omega 3* in every capsule
• Odourless formula – no fishy aftertaste
• Helps maintain general health & wellbeing
• Supports cardiovascular health
• Assists in the maintenance of healthy brain function
• May help relieve mild rheumatic joint pain and inflammation
*When compared to standard 1000mg fish oil capsules.
Contains fish/fish products and sulfur dioxide.
Contains NO ADDED: gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.0 x 3.9 inches