Brand: Santé Secrets
- ✔️ 100% NATURAL AND PURE: One of the best parts about SANTÉ SECRETS clay is that it is completely natural, vegan and organic.
- ✔️ SKIN CARE: The pure bentonite clay will perform a deep cleansing, etoxifying and rejuvenating on your skin without the dangers of additives, fragrances or toxins. Give it a try and see and feel the difference!
- ✔️ PERFECT FOR HAIR REVITALIZATION: Transform your dry, dull, thinning hair into soft, shiny, voluptuous locks that is the envy of everyone. BONUS: This also helps eliminate dry, itchy scalp at the same time!
- ✔️ NO METAL! Only use plastic or glass with bentonite clay, yet that includes your spoon. Metal cannot come in contact with the bentonite clay. The metal will neutralize the negative charge that works all the magic. Use a very small mix on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. If pregnant or suffering from illness consult a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- ✔️ SANTÉ SECRETS Indian Healing Clay Powder is cruelty free and not tested on animals.
Publisher: SANTÉ SECRETS
Details: Did you know? Indian Healing clay, composed of aged volcanic ash is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays. How Bentonite Clay works? It's all about electricity. It has the ability to produce a "electrical charge" when it comes in contact with liquid. While bentonite has negatively charged, most toxins and heavy metals have positively charged. Like a magnetic sponge, it holds onto impurities and carries them out of the skin, improves blood circulation and giving a youthful glow. Why choose SANTÉ SECRETS? For us, it's all about satisfying our customers and deliver the best products. That is why we are constantly investing our resources not only in product design and development, but also in premium materials. Why is this product for you? Because you have been suffering from skin problems for too long and it is now time to make a radical change! Used weekly, SANTÉ SECRETS clay mask will deep cleanse and declutter your pores, leaving your skin sooth and cleaner than ever before by removing any excess sebum. It is your chance to enjoy clear and radiant skin with a traditional Indian cure! Bentonite is an absorbent aluminium phyllosilicate clay consisting mostly of montmorillonite. It was named by Wilbur C. Knight in 1898 after the Cretaceous Benton Shale near Rock River, Wyoming. Wikipedia
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches