Liver Detox Tablet Features
- Indigestion: Fighting indigestion and bringing relief in Western Herbal Medicine is performed with turmeric and globe artichoke
- Bloating and Cramping: Flatulence, abdominal bloating and cramping have been traditionally treated with globe artichoke
- Antioxidant Support: St. Mary's thistle and turmeric have antioxidant properties to help combat potential free radical damage.
- Detoxification: Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox contains St. Mary's thistle, traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic to help support liver health and function. A healthy liver supports the detoxification process.
- Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox has been formulated based on scientific and traditional evidence to take as part of a healthy detox or as an antidote to rich food or drinks.
Live Detox Benefits
Fish oils have been proven in independent studies to maintain a high standard of good health, while especially benefitting the heart, brain, joints and eyes. Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox brings the highest quality ingredients available, which have been traditionally used to help a healthy liver and assist in successful detoxification. As the largest internal organ, the liver carries the responsibilities of removing toxins, regulating the metabolism and aiding digestion.
Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox is a subtle blend of St Mary’s thistle, globe artichoke and turmeric. Between them they bring a powerful combination of tools, working to protect liver health and assist with the regeneration of liver cells. They also help relieve indigestion and bloating.
That isn’t enough as they unite to combat free radical damage to the liver whilst bringing a long history of anti-inflammatory properties.
Dosage: Adult dosage: two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store below 30 ºC Warning: Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
SWISSE ULTIBOOST LIVER DETOX contains: Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus extract equiv. to fresh leaf 1.0 g) St Mary's thistle (Silybum marianum fruit 2.5g, flavanolignans calculated as silybin 28.6 mg) Turmeric (Curcuma longa rhizome 1.5 g, curcuminoids 48.75 mg)