Brand: T2 Tea
- Our classic English breakfast tea, just in teabags! A traditional blend of black tea makes this Ceylon sip the perfect partner for anytime of the day. Think fresh black tea in convenient tea bags for a drop worthy of any tea pantry.
- 60 teabags containing English breakfast black tea, sealed fresh in plastic inside a black tea caddy. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Sip it up! A feel-good cup that would be perfect as a hot tea for that morning tea moment, or a relaxing tea for an afternoon pick-me-up. This loose tea also boasts a delicious copper liquor that will have you reaching for a second teabag in no time.
- This traditional English tea in teabags is best brewed 2-3 minutes at 100 degrees Celsius (212 Fahrenheit). One teabag per 250 mls (8.4 ounces). There's no need for your loose leaf tea infuser! Perfect on its own or with a dash of milk.
- T2 Tea is sourced from the finest seasonal ingredients from around the world. Our expert tea blenders source only the finest quality premium loose leaf tea. Our teabags are made from food-grade corn starch. They are recyclable and compostable, too!
Publisher: Tea Too Pty Ltd
Release Date: 25-09-2018
Details: A classic cup for all tea lovers! Brisk, full of character and probably the most well known of all black teas, t2 tea English breakfast black tea bags is a robust and hearty cup. This traditional blend of black tea made from broken-leaf teas produces a coppery liquor with an aroma and a bright and brisk flavour. Perfect any time of the day! Our pyramid tea bags allow tea leaves to expand to their full flavour potential.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches