Vitamin B12 Features
- Brain Functions: Vitamin B12 supports the health of the brain and its functions. It also helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Healthy Red Blood Cell Formation: Vitamin B12 is essential in normal red blood cell formation and production. It also helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels.
- Dietary Support: When those with limited meat or dairy intake, for instance vegetarians & vegans, or the elderly, they may have an increased need for Vitamin B12.
- DNA Production: Vitamin B12 is involved in DNA production and plays an important role in the process of cell division. DNA contains our genetic information for the development and function of all cells.
- Energy Conversion: Vitamin B12 assists with the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and protein, helping the body to convert food into energy. Vitamin B12 also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Benefits Of Swisse B12 Ultiboost Vitamins
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Vitamin B12 is the premium quality formula to help support energy production, the formation of healthy red blood cells and brain functions